- newMove to give Treasurer power over super rises
The Treasurer would be given control over superannuation rises for Australian workers, under legislation passed by the House of Representatives.
- 1 hour ago, 1 Sep 14, 6:15am -
- newNotice to remove illegal dongas issued in mining town
Illegal accommodation is to be removed from the mining town of Paraburdoo, in WA's Pilbara, and other towns - including Onslow and Tom Price - have been given notice they will also be audited.
- 1 hour ago, 1 Sep 14, 6:06am -
- newMineral exploration sinks to lowest level in seven years
Mineral exploration in WA has sunk to its lowest level in seven years, with insiders warning that further falls are likely.
- 2 hours ago, 1 Sep 14, 5:44am -
- newChina manufacturing slips, showing slowing economic momentum
Growth in China's manufacturing sector has slowed, showing that a weak economic recovery is losing momentum.
- 2 hours ago, 1 Sep 14, 5:35am -
- newRuling paves way for class action against Cash Converters
A Federal Court ruling has paved the way for a class action by 40,000 people against Australia's largest pawn broking service Cash Converters.
- 2 hours ago, 1 Sep 14, 5:23am -
- new'Get rich quick' GST fraudsters jailed in Adelaide
Two men read get rich quick and identity fraud books before hatching a scheme to cheat the tax office, an Adelaide court has been told.
- 2 hours ago, 1 Sep 14, 4:58am -
- newAustralia ramps up sanctions against Russia
The Australian Government has ramped up sanctions against Russia following the escalation of the conflict in Ukraine.
- 3 hours ago, 1 Sep 14, 4:39am -